You must be logged in to the website to comment. Log into the site. If you do not have a log-in identification and password, request a password (see form to the right).
There are seven ways to find a particular post.
1) Manually scroll through all the posts from the Home page, they are listed in reverse chronological order – unless one has been “pinned” to the top of the list to receive extra attention.
2) On the right, under “Clubs”, click the name of a club to see only posted videos from that club.
3) On the right, under “Speaker“, click the name of a speaker to see only posted videos from that speaker.
4) On the right, under “Purpose“, look through the pull down menu and select the speech purpose you wish to see. Only those purposes that have posts will be listed.
5) On the right, use “Search” to search for words in the posts.
6) On the bottom right, look through the list of Recent Posts.
7) On the bottom right, look through the list of Recent Comments.
At each post, there will be either a button for “Leave a reply” (if there are yet no comments) or “XX replies” (if there are comments). Click on it. Add your text in the text box. There is currently no time limit on when comments can be added for a given post.
Decide whether to check either of the boxes at the bottom: get notifications of new posts and/or new follow-on comments.
Click on Post Comment.
If want to edit your comment later, follow the same procedure to the point you see the various replies, including yours. Click on “edit“. Only the reply author, the administrator, or editors can edit replies. After editing your comment, click on UPDATE.